Best rate guarantee
Our best exchange rate guarantee
Because World First transact more than £5 billion a year, they are able to access the same interbank market rates as the high street banks and pass these competitive rates onto the Virgin Money International Money Transfer service. The interbank rate is the rate at which banks buy and sell currency to each other. Virgin Money International Money Transfer makes its money by taking a smaller margin from this rate which allows us to pass the savings onto you. Simple.
We are so confident we'll give you the best rate that if you do manage to find a more favourable rate - we'll better it. All you need to do is:
- Register with Virgin Money International Money Transfer - it only takes 5 minutes.
- Tell us how much money you wish to transfer and were quoted a rate for.
- The time of day you received the quote.
Once we know all these details we can quote you. However as with all these things there are some terms and conditions which determine whether you are able to take us up on the best exchange rate guarantee. These are as follows:
- You must have an active bank account with a high street bank.
- You must have the quote received from the bank in writing/email to send to us within 3 hours of receiving it. 'Quote' means an estimated rate for a transaction and not a transaction that you have already entered into.
- We cannot give you a rate better than the rate we buy the currency at.
- We work off live market rates so if you want to get the rate we quote you, you must book it there and then either by phone or online. Unfortunately, you cannot come back later and still hope to get that same quote as the rates are moving all the time.
- Our best rate guarantee does not apply if you have already agreed a rate with us and we have bought the currency. We cannot cancel or amend a transaction.
To make the most of our guarantee, register with us now. It's easy, takes less than 5 minutes and you'll be buying your currency at the best exchange rates, guaranteed!
Virgin Money International Money Transfer is provided by World First UK Limited. Registered in England No. 05022388. Registered Office: Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. World First UK Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN: 900508). Virgin Money International Money Transfer is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd. Registered in England No. 03072766. Registered Office: Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.